Unexpected problems with conceiving and fertility are one of the most stressful and frustrating issues facing the clients in my practice.
After years of trying not to get pregnant, delays in starting or growing a family are not always anticipated and most likely unwelcome. Fertility and pregnancy require a complex interplay of nutrients and hormones, all of which can be affected by food, stress, and the environment. Taking time to prepare and nourish the body prior to starting "trying" or after running into difficulties is a wonderful way to prepare the body for pregnancy and set up the best possible environment for conception to occur.
You don’t have to rely solely on prayers and medicine to improve your chances of starting a family. There are so many things you can do to boost your own fertility with what you eat and how you live.
Who is this program for?
- Anyone looking to conceive in the near future and wants to get their body in tip top nourished shape
- Those who have been "trying" for a while without success
- Women with PCOS, endometriosis, low ovarian reserve or age related fertility diagnoses.
- Those with a diagnosis "unexplained" infertility and want to try something natural before, instead or during IVF or IUI
- Couples with male factor infertility
My approach is personalized
There is no such thing as a one-size-fits-all fertility diet. Struggles with fertility can be caused by hormone imbalances (subtle or obvious), nutrient deficiencies, digestive troubles, inflammation, undiagnosed food allergies, stress, toxins and more. I don't believe in "unexplained" infertility. Working with me means we get to the bottom of why you are having trouble conceiving, and together work on optimizing your chances.
- A comprehensive assessment of your overall health with a focus on your fertility and hormones
- A personal diet, supplement and lifestyle plan uniquely tailored to your goals, history, diet preferences and cooking abilities
- Follow up appointments focusing on meal planning, knocking down barriers to meeting our goals and tweaking our plan as necessary to fit into your life
- Continuous support via email for any follow up questions between sessions
- All one-on-one appointments done via a secure encrypted video chat
- Partner encouraged to attend at least one visit
- 3 month, 6 week and single session options
3 Month Program
Best for women with more than one nutrition and fertility concern, and/ or women requiring more help and support to make lasting changes. Includes 8 total visits: 1 60 minute initial assessment, 3 weekly follow up visits and 4 biweekly follow up visits. All done via secure web conference. Unlimited email support between visits.
6 Week Program
Best for women with a single nutrition and fertility concern. Includes 5 total visits: 1 60 minute initial assessment, 3 weekly follow up visits and 1 biweekly follow up visits. All done via secure web conference. Unlimited email support between visits.
2+ Hour Intensive
Best for women with a single nutrition and fertility concern and/or those who do not require continued help and support to make lasting changes. Single 2+ hour session includes comprehensive assessment and detailed plan and discussion for dietary and lifestyle changes and meal planning recommendations.
Are you ready?
Don't waste anymore time wandering around the internet to piece together information on diet and fertility. Let's get started right away on our comprehensive and personal plan and move full steam ahead.