Let's talk re-nourishing and re-balancing your body after baby, what hormonal changes are normal and what are not, how to balance busy life with self care and weight management support and best practices. All while connecting with other women and building a network of support.
Now enrolling for August:
- New Mama Support Group (from birth to 6 months)
- Focus on nutrients needed for healing and hormone balancing, infant feeding support, easy and quick meal planning, new mom troubleshooting.
New Mom Support Group
Being a new parent can be so confusing and overwhelming, especially without a network of local "mom friends" that you can lean on. In the early days of new motherhood, there is nothing more supportive than connecting with other new moms going through the same experience with the same questions. Let's take this online with a nutrition focused "mommy and me" class facilitated by Alison. Get to know a great group of moms while you navigate your journey into motherhood.
Who is this class for?
Any new mom wanting to meet other women, share experiences, ask questions and learn more about how to heal the changing postpartum body. Any new mom that is feeling overwhelmed and worrying that she is doing the right thing with her baby, from feeding to naps to sleeping to tummy time. Any new mom that is struggling with her postpartum healing, nutrition and meal planning.
What to expect
- Four weekly 60 minute group classes, each with a different nutrition related theme
- Classes will be online via a video conference so we can all see each other's faces (and babies!)
- Private Facebook group access for connecting with group members between sessions
- Lifetime friendship building
- Small groups, maximum of 12 mamas in each
Currently enrolling 2 New Mama Groups:
- Mamas of babies newborn - 3 months
- Mamas of babies 3-6 months
- $47 for 4 weeks of group sessions
Dates and times TBD based on the preferred schedules of the groups.
Not sure which is the best fit? Schedule a free call with Alison to talk about your options.