Although the new little bundle of stinky cuteness is likely taking in all the attention, moms still need some self care.
There is much healing to do, which requires nutrients and calories and time. For the breastfeeding moms, this is even more critical. Come up for air for some time to focus on your health and wellness and transition into motherhood. You can't pour from an empty cup, mama.
Together we will explore postpartum healing and replenishing your lost nutrients, how to identify and correct hormonal imbalances, meal planning and resources for busy lives and weight management after baby.
Who is this program for?
- Any new mother, whether this is your first or fiftieth baby
- Mothers of older children who still feel out of balance and want to reclaim their glow and energy
- Mamas who realize that to take care of our children, we must first take care of ourselves
You can feel great again.
Feeling tired, run down and just "off" is not normal, and not just an inevitable part of motherhood. You may be feeling this way because of nutrient deficiencies, hormonal imbalances, adrenal fatigue or something as seemingly simple as meal timing. Whatever the reason, we can figure it out together.
- A comprehensive assessment of your overall health with a focus on your changing, healing body and hormone balance
- A personal diet, supplement and lifestyle plan uniquely tailored to your goals, history, diet preferences, cooking abilities and time
- Follow up appointments focusing on meal planning, knocking down barriers to meeting our goals and tweaking our plan as necessary to fit into your life
- All one-on-one appointments done via a secure encrypted video chat
- Continuous support via email for any follow up questions between sessions
- 3 month, 6 week and single session options
3 Month Program
Intended for mothers of older babies and children (at least 6 months), this is a "back to business" program designed to help find the balance of parenting and self care. Concerns addressed include meal prep and planning for busy families, work-life-mom balance, weight management. Includes 8 total visits: 1 60 minute initial assessment, 3 weekly follow up visits and 4 biweekly follow up visits. All done via secure web conference. Unlimited email support between visits.
6 Week Program
Designed for mothers of newborns, this program is intended to provide support and guidance in nourishing your body during the healing and balancing phase, as well as breastfeeding support if applicable. Includes 5 total visits: 1 60 minute initial assessment, 3 weekly follow up visits and 1 biweekly follow up visit. All done via secure web conference. Unlimited email support between visits.
Also available for moms of older kids who would like to sign on for a shorter program.
2+ Hour Intensive
Best for women with a single nutrition and postpartum concern and/or those who do not require continued help and support to make changes. Single 2+ hour session includes comprehensive assessment and detailed plan and discussion for dietary and lifestyle changes and meal planning recommendations.
Are you ready?
Don't waste anymore time wandering around the internet to piece together information on how to feel better in your skin. Let's get started right away on our comprehensive and personal plan and move full steam ahead.