Pregnancy is a time of abundance - an abundance of hormones, questions, anticipation and emotions all requiring an abundance of nutrients and self care to nourish mom and her growing bump.
While some breeze through pregnancy with seemingly nothing more than ease, cute outfits and that ephemeral glow, many (most!) will experience some uncomfortable side effect or health issue during these 40 weeks. Many of these are related to nutrition and can be helped with some diet and lifestyle changes, and sometimes safe supplements.
Can I eat eggs? Is caffeine ok? What about cheese? Lunch meat? Pre-packed salads??? Let's get these issues cleared up while enjoying your pregnancy.
Who is this program for?
- Anyone currently expecting with questions related to food, nutrition, weight gain and keeping well
- Pregnant women confused by the "do's and don'ts" of pregnancy
- Those worried about their risk or with a diagnosis of gestational diabetes, preeclampsia or other complications of pregnancy
- Anyone experiencing uncomfortable symptoms of pregnancy
- Expecting women wanting support and answers during this unique time
- A comprehensive assessment of your overall health with a focus on your pregnancy and related concerns.
- One-on-one appointments done via video chat
- A personal diet, supplement and lifestyle plan uniquely tailored to your goals, history, diet preferences and cooking abilities. Continuous reassessment to meet your changing needs throughout the program.
- Continuous support via email for any follow up questions between sessions
- 3 month, 6 week and single session options
- First, Second and Third Trimester Programs
- Personalized assessment conducted over email
- 6 weekly group consults via video conference
- Access to Alison via email for questions + private forum for group members to communicate
- No more than 6 total women in one group, matched to the same trimester
- 4 weekly online classes covering a single topic in detail
- Chat feature for questions
- Replay option for those not in attendance
- Next Class Offering: Well, what CAN I eat? (First Trimester Survival Course)