Nutrition & (In)fertility
A 4 week course for women and couples on overcoming difficulties with trying to conceive using diet and lifestyle, functional foods and smart supplements.
Just started "trying" and want to work on balancing your body now?
Been trying to conceive for 6+ months without a positive test?
Experienced multiple miscarriages of unknown cause?
Been told there is nothing medically wrong and your infertility is “unexplained?”
Worried that the only road to baby is IVF?
Whether you are new to trying or have been working on baby making for years, exploring just natural treatments or making changes along with IUI or IVF, this course will give you A TON of EMPOWERING information that you can start implementing right away. Even if you've been told "everything is normal" from your doctor, there are likely many core fertility imbalances that are under your control
What you'll get -
- 6 hours of LIVE classes, diving deep into every modifiable fertility factor that could be affecting your odds at conception
- A body ready for conception and healthy pregnancy, whether that be natural or via IVF
- Balanced hormones and regular cycles
- A deep understanding of what your personal barriers are to conceiving
- Detailed information on which foods and supplements are right for you
- Control over other lifestyle fertility factors - like stress and inflammation
- A plan for detoxifying your body and home
- Increase your odds at conceiving and carrying a baby to term by up to 80%!
What you won't get:
A one-size-fits-all approach. No generic talk about popular "fertility super foods" and "just eat your veggies." There is no one fertility diet for everyone. We'll break this down piece by piece to make it work FOR YOU.
What if I told you that….
- A low nutrient diet could be causing infertility malnutrition (even if you are overweight!)
- Your labs can be all “normal” but still be off balance and affecting your fertility
- What you don’t eat can be just as important as what you do eat
- Stress is a major cause of failure to conceive
- That YOU have more control over this process than you think!
Join us for a 4 week intensive course to learn all about the infertility imbalances that may be affecting you - and that best of all YOU have the power to make changes for optimizing your fertility!
What to expect:
Weekly LIVE courses on various topics. 90 minutes with plenty of time for q&a.
Unit 1: Basics of Nutrition & Fertility
- The delicate interplay between nutrients, your hormones and cycle
- The most important vitamins, minerals and foods for getting and keeping you fertile
- Why the advice to “lose some weight” can oftentimes backfire
- Men, sperm and the nutrients required to keep them moving
Unit 2: Lady Hormones & the Most Common Nutrition Related Imbalances
- Low progesterone and the short cycle
- Estrogen dominance - how your PMS is giving you hints at your fertility
- The thyroid connection
- Blood sugar, male hormones and the missing period
Unit 3: Foods that Harm & the Gut-Conception-Connection
- Foods that cause inflammation and lower the conception odds
- Undiagnosed food allergies & sensitivities - their role explained
- Gut health, digestion and what you need to know
- The low allergen, anti-inflammatory food plan
Unit 4: Lifestyle & Non-Food Related Topics
- Exercise and the “sweet spot” for fertility promotion
- Stress and sleep - a much bigger deal than you thought
- Cleaning up the chemicals that disrupt your hormonal function
- Smart supplements and which may be right for you
What people are saying....
"Through her teaching, Alison effectively links key elements together to help create a bigger picture... what she calls the "aha moments." She takes you on a full circle journey that leaves you feeling more connected to your cause and empowered by the knowledge you have gained. With her great tips and strategies on how to address nutritional and emotional issues, Alison successfully sends you on your way to trust your intuition, get support, ask more questions and achieve results."
"Alison is an extremely knowledgeable practitioner. She provides information in a way that is both informative and entertaining, and you can tell that she has the education and practice to back up her facts and suggestions. She won't move on from a topic without making sure that all of your questions are thoroughly answered. It has been very easy to incorporate her recommendations into my lifestyle. I looked forward to her classes every week and would highly recommend them to anyone looking to make changes to their diet."
Meet your teacher
Hi! I’m Alison Boden, MPH, RDN a dietitian and functional nutritionist with a passion for women’s health. I’ve had the pleasure to work with hundreds of women helping to balance hormones, regain cycles and prep their bodies for successful pregnancies. For this course I'm combining my clinical expertise with my background as a university nutrition instructor to make this information available to thousands of women, and at a lower more accessible price point than my one-on-one work. I can't wait to meet you via this course and help you along this journey. I'm also a mother of a little boy with another on the way very soon!
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: What if I can't attend live during one or more classes?
A: While I encourage each of you to join us live to take advantage of the q&a portion of the class, I realize that not all of you have the same schedule! Each unit will be recorded and you'll have access to the playback for the duration of the 4 weeks.
Q: Will you be doing this course again soon? When?
A: No idea! I'm about to squeeze out baby #2 and will be taking some time off after his birth.
Q: Do I need a background in nutrition in order to understand the content?
A: Nope! This course is great for beginners as well as those that have some pre-existing knowledge on nutrition and fertility
Q: What is your refund policy?
A: I'm confident you'll find this series of courses super informative and learn a lot of information that fits with your situation and you can implement at home. If after the first week you decide that this isn't for you, you can request a refund and it will be given to you in full. No refunds will be issued after the first week.